Writing up risk assessments
The 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive requires manufacturers and vendors of machinery and plants in Europe (EWR) to write up risk assessments.
If the risk assessment is missing, then in the event of an accident the burden of proof falls on the manufacturer. The manufacturer or the vendor must demonstrate in detail that the machine was built to be safe and that the accident did not occur because of design flaws, missing safety devices or warning signs.
Expert services concerning safety of people and machinery
Our team of engineers and specialists draw up the Risk Assessment individually for you.
Using the SAFEXPERT software, we draw up a sound and professional risk assessments in accordance to the latest conformity assessment procedures:
- Product rating
- Clarification of the use of possible directives
- Clarification of the use of possible norms
- Conducting risk assessments
- Producing technical documents
- Preparing the EC Conformity Declaration or Incorporation Declaration
- Detailed documentation submission
Our safety engineering team will gladly answer your questions concerning our services.